- Shop!- Visit Polo Park Shopping Center, located 15 minutes from the Radisson Hotel.
- Discover the Village- Osbourne Village is known for its unique restaurants, boutiques, etc.
- Did you know Winnipeg has the highest number of restaurants per capita? Explore Winnipeg through our appreciation of multicultural, trendy and hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
Visit Tourism Winnipeg for their Top Ten must-sees: https://www.tourismwinnipeg.com/play/top-10-must-sees
- Peasant Cookery- Located in the heart of the exchange district this French inspired restaurant is a warm, rustic-chic spot for elevated spins on comfort grub made with carefully sourced ingredients.
- Cibo Waterfront Café- Riverfront eatery in an industrial-chic warehouse space serving Mediterranean-inspired food & beverages.
- Segovia Tapas Bar and Restaurant- Upmarket Spanish tapas are served at this intimate establishment with contemporary decor & a patio
- Hermanos- South American steaks, beverages & more offered in a charming space with a patio & a lounge
- Carlos & Murphy’s- Located on well known Corydon Ave, this upbeat Mexican restaurant will warm your soul on Winnipeg’s coldest days.
- Bluefish Japanese Restaurant- This contemporary restaurant is known for the best sushi in town!
- Visit the Square- The Radisson hotel is attached to the Winnipeg Square via tunnels. The Square offers a large variety of dining options from sit-down restaurants, to fast food, to a food court.
- Resto 12 Restaurant and Lounge- the Radisson hotel offers their in house restaurant, open for all meals.
- Boston Pizza- located in City Place Mall, a short 5 minute walk via tunnels is convenient for lunch or dinner.
- Starbucks- located in the lobby of the hotel, grab a quick bite from Starbucks.
- The Merchant Kitchen- located across from the hotel, this tapas restaurant offers a wide variety of delicious selections.
Winnipeg Transit: the public transit agency in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. It is currently a bus-only transit system and it is owned and operated by the city of Winnipeg. The hotel is located on an easily accessible major bus route.
- Spring Taxi: (204)-774-8294
- Unicity Taxi: (204)- 925- 3131
- Duffy’s Taxi: (204)- 925- 0101
Unfortunately Winnipeg does not currently have Uber.